"A Grain For Pain."

Tecate, June 6th 2008

No Coca-Cola. No Wawa. No Danish Pastry. Way to go!
Rather a mixed salad with balsamic vinaigrette, smooth goat cheese and some candy-coated pecans on top. Yummy. No meat for 2 weeks is history. But it wasn't like I needed it. It was weird. I could say, I can live without it. At least one person would be happy to read that. I hope she knows. My Spanish is stuck somewhere between Americans who speak English all day and an American who wants to learn German. So I play the autodidact again. But Alex and Juan Carlos are a big help, too. I didn't want to learn more English, but in one case I had to: Sty or Hordeolum. Don't get it wrong, but the German way of saying would be: "Barley Grain". Guess what I had for dinner yesterday???
"Catch of the Day on Barley Whatsoever with Red Vine Vinaigrette". A remarkable coincidence.





"In the End I Wasn't the Only One Suffering From A 'Gerstenkorn'."

C.M.S.

Keine Kommentare: